We exist to provide solutions where others simply can’t. As the premier providers of solutions to operational, structural, and investing needs in alternative investments, we’re the experts sophisticated investors turn to.
David J. Young- Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Young created the Sponsor in August 2013 and has been listed with the NFA as a Principal of the Sponsor since October 2013. Mr. Young is a Certified Public Accountant, and he holds Series 3, Series 30 and Series 34 designations. Mr. Young has held numerous positions in the alternative assets industry and has accrued a wise knowledge of the hedge fund industry. Throughout his career, Mr. Young has been responsible for fund administration, operations, compliance, technology, risk management, accounting, and more. His vast experience and industry knowledge allows him to provide leadership to the team at NHPAF and connect with potential investors to discuss the benefits of the firm’s platforms.
- Chief Operations Officer, AlphaMetrix Group, LLC.
- President, Spectrum Global Fund Administration, LLC.
- President, Midland Trading Group (fka the Arbitrage Group)
- Chief Financial Officer, Fenchurch Capital Management, LLC
- Senior Staff Accountant, First Options of Chicago, LLC
- B.S. Accounting- North Central College
Victoria L. Adams- Chief Compliance Officer and Director, Alternative Funds Operations
Ms. Adams joined the Sponsor in October 2013 and has been listed with the NFA as a Principal of the Sponsor since February 2014. Prior to that, she was the Chief of Staff and Chief Compliance Officer at AlphaMetrix Group, LLC where she led the human resources function and managed the legal and compliance department. Before joining AlphaMetrix, Ms. Adams was the Vice President of Human Resources and Director of Organizational Development for Spectrum Global Fund Administration, LLC where she was responsible for all human resources related functions. Ms. Adams works diligently in regulatory compliance on behalf of NHPAF and all funds on the platform. Ms. Adams manages manager onboarding and due diligence for NHPAF and is also responsible for client services support.
- Chief of Staff and Chief Compliance Officer, AlphaMetrix Group, LLC.
- Vice President of Human Resources and Director of Organizational Development, Spectrum Global Fund Administration, LLC.
- Associate Director, Shareholder Relations, Chicago Board of Trade Holdings, Inc.
- B.A. Business- DePaul University
- M.J. Business Law- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Alexander Gonzalez- Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Gonzalez joined the Sponsor in August 2018. Mr. Gonzalez has experience in the alternative investment industry working on both the trading and administration sides. He has served in multiple accounting and operational roles, prior to joining NHPAF. Mr. Gonzalez is responsible for investor reporting, internal accounting, and manager communications. He also works closely with our administrator to setup and monitor all existing funds to ensure the efficiency of our technology and reporting.
- Chief Financial Officer, Chicago Equity Partners, LLC.
- Director of Accounting, Emil van Essen, LLC
- Controller, Gladius Investment Group
- Senior Manager, AlphaMetrix360, LLC
- Deputy Manager, Financial Accounting, Custom House Fund Services (Ireland) Ltd.
- B.S. Finance and International Business- Loyola University
- M.S. Accounting- DePaul University
- MBA- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Marc Lorin- Chief Investment Officer
Mr. Lorin joined the sponsor in December 2020. Mr. Lorin has been in the alternative investment and financial services industry for over 30 years with experience in investment management, structuring, and institutional sales focused on managed futures and global macro hedge fund strategies. His sales were focused on pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, managed account platforms, fund of hedge funds, and family offices. Mr. Lorin concentrates on manager and investor outreach, as he works to connect investors with managers that fit their needs. With his experience in sales of managed futures and
global macro hedge fund strategies, Mr. Lorin assists in the investment due diligence process for manager onboarding. Mr. Lorin currently serves as a Member of the Advisory Board of Witherspoon Asset Management, a boutique investment manager with a focus on building alternative multi-manager portfolios for Family Offices and other institutional investors.
- Director of Strategic Relationships, Coquest Advisors
- President and Co-CIO, Liquid Strategies
- Acting Head of the Americas Alternative Investment Solutions Team, NewEdge USA (a division of Société Générale)
- B.S. Finance- University of Florida’s Warrington School of Business
Jerome Inciong- Chief Risk Officer
Mr. Inciong joined the sponsor in December 2017, and he is currently a member of the NFA. Mr. Inciong has experience in futures and options as a broker and trader, which allowed him to
transition his focus into risk management. He has built a data management and data visualization skillset geared around the principles of Risk Management, trading and trading strategies. Mr.Inciong’s emphasis is in risk management and reporting, and due to his trading knowledge, he assists in fund setup and monitoring.
- Senior Risk Manager, Ironbeam, Inc.
- Agriculture Floor Broker, GFI Group
- Equity Trader, Gemini Trading
- Agriculture Floor Broker, Futures International, LLC.
- B.S. Finance- University of Illinois Chicago
Connect with a member of our team by sharing your information and inquiry.
330 S Naperville Rd, Suite 206, Wheaton, IL 60187
+1 (630) 566-4502
This website contains information about managed futures as well as other alternative investment products and has been designed to provide an overview of the various strategies available on the Platform. Users who access information on this site agree that they have experience with futures markets, and other alternative investment products and are knowledgeable about the risks associated with those products.
New Hyde Park Alternative Funds, LLC, is the sponsor of the Galaxy Plus Fund, LLC; Galaxy Plus Hedge Fund, LLC; and GP Digital Assets Trust. Through the associated Platforms, New Hyde Park Alternative Funds, LLC provides access to products available to investors who meet the suitability requirements.
An investment into any fund or product is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. The past performance results of any fund, product, or its trading advisor are not indicative of how they will perform in future.